- For those days when her pregnant body is feeling especially tired, gift her his alfalfa muscle bath soak to ease any aches and pains. The lavender and sea salts in the powder will create a rejuvenating experience.
- Our prenatal yoga and fitness classes make a great gift for a new mom. Not only are these classes a great way to stay in shape but they also give the expecting mama a chance to relax mentally and connect with connect with her body and her growing baby. The Nest offers gift cards good for all classes!
- ThirdLove’s comfy nursing bra is a great way to pamper a new mom with an item she probably wouldn’t normally splurge on for herself. The wired and unwired versions will allow her to stay comfortable no matter what level of support she needs. (note: our in house lactation consultant recommends unwired bras while breastfeeding)
- A teething necklace like this one made from food-grade silicone provides a safe chewing alternative for babies while still looking cute and fashionable for mom. The three different levels of hard and soft beads will keep baby occupied and soothe common teething pain.
- For a busy mom, the gift of a grocery delivery service like Amazon Fresh is a lifesaver. She’ll love all the organic and fresh produce options she can have delivered right to her doorstep with the click of a button.
- All moms can benefit from doula support! Take a peek at our doula page for more information and profiles for those doulas who are networked through The Nest. The gift of support is priceless!
Enjoy celebrating your expecting friends and family and their new babies with these unique gift ideas!